Development of science that studies the influence of environmental factors on the growth, development, and production of plants and a review of their physiological processes.
Domain and Scope
Development of knowledge that studies the influence of environmental factors on the growth, development, and production of plants and a review of their physiological processes, which includes the study of:
- Develop methods for regeneration and propagation of plant cells and tissue to get quality propagules
- Responses of plant physiology to the growing environment
- Weed ecophysiology and herbicide behavior in the context of weed management
Main Research Topics
- Physiological and biochemical mechanisms related to plant tolerance to environmental stress:
- Phenology of plant adaptability to environmental stress
- Physiology and biochemistry of plant adaptability to environmental stress
- Characteristics and regulation of physiological processes related to plant productivity
- Ecophysiological characteristics of plants and planting material
- Physiology of growth, flowering, fruiting and post-harvest
- Macro and micronutrient metabolism in plants
- Ecophysiological assessment for the development of sustainable agriculture systems
- Safety and environmental valuation of crop production systems
- Mechanisms and flows of energy/resources in agroecosystems
- Overview of interactions between organisms in agroecosystems
- Assessment of environmental factors to regulate growth, flowering, fruiting and post-harvest
- The relationship between water, nutrients, and microclimate with the physiology of plants
- Modeling plant growth, development, and production
- Utilization of waste and biological agents
- Physiology of plant hormones and plant physiology response to the application of growth regulators
- Weed ecophysiology and management
- The interaction of weeds with agricultural crops is important
- Weed control and utilization
- Weed control in tillage conservation
- Study of invasion of foreign weed species to Indonesia
Prof. Dr. Ir. Munif Ghulamahdi, M.S.
Prof. Dr. Ir. H M. H. Bintoro, M.Agr.
Prof. Dr. Ir. M. Acmad Chozin, M.Agr.
Prof. Dr. Ir. Didy Sopandie, M.Agr.
Prof. Dr. Ir. Sandra Arifin Aziz, M.S.
Prof. Dr. Ir. Slamet Susanto, M.Sc.
Prof. Dr. Ir. Sudradjat, M.S.
Ir. Adolf Pieter Lontoh, M.S.
Dr. Ir. Herdhata Agusta
Dr. Ir. Hariyadi, M.S.
Dr. Ir. Eko Sulistyono, M.Sc.
Dr. Ir. Suwarto, M.Sc.
Dr. Ir. Maya Melati, M.S., M.Sc
Ir. Sofyan Zaman, M.P.
Prof. Dr. Edi Santosa, S.P., M.Sc.
Dr. Dwi Guntoro, SP, M.Sc.
Hafith Furqoni, S.P., M.Sc.
AGH 320 Agricultural Ecology
AGH 321 Weed Control
AGH 420 Plant and Nutrient Water Management
Masters and Doctoral Programs:
AGH 621 Tropical Plant Ecophysiology
AGH 622 Advanced Plant Physiology
AGH 623 Weed Ecology
AGH 624 Postharvest Physiology
AGH 625 Interactions between nutrients and plants
AGH 626 Advanced Plant Metabolism
AGH 628 Physiological Stress for Plants
AGH 629 Waste Management for Agriculture
AGH 721 Current Topics in Plant Physiology
AGH 722 Current Topics of Plant Ecology