Development of science and plant breeding techniques, management and use of genetic resources in the context of the formation of superior varieties.
Main Research Topics
- Research into the inheritance of important agronomic traits in plant breeding
- Research on developing the latest techniques in breeding superior varieties
- Research on developing effective and efficient plant selection methods in accordance with reproductive biology
- Participatory breeding research to develop location-specific high yielding varieties and accelerate the dissemination of new high yielding varieties to farmers
- Research on the development, management, and utilization of genetic resources in the context of germplasm conservation and the development of superior varieties
- Research into the assembly of superior varieties of various agricultural crop commodities
- Research into the development of policies and systems for protecting plant varieties
Prof. Dr. Ir. Surjono Hadi Sutjahjo, M.S.
Prof. Dr. Ir. Sobir, M.Sc.
Prof. Dr. M. Syukur, S.P., M.Sc.
Dr. Ir. Hajrial Aswidinnoor, M.Sc.
Dr. Ir. Yudiwanti W. E. K., M.Agr.
Dr. Ir. Syarifah Iis Aisyah, M.Sc Agr.
Dr. Ir. Trikoesoemaningtyas, M.Sc.
Dr. Desta Wirnas, S.P., M.Sc.
Dr. Willy Bayuardi Suwarno, S.P., M.Sc.
Siti Marwiyah, S.P., M.Sc.
Anggi Nindita, SP., M.Sc.
Arya Widura Ritonga, S.P., M.Sc.
Erin Puspita Rini, S.P., M.Si.
AGH 210 Genetics for Plant Breeding
AGH 211 Fundamentals of Plant Breeding
AGH 212 Introduction to Plant Breeding
AGH 410 Applied Plant Breeding
Masters / Doctoral Programs:
AGH 511 Plant Genetic Analysis
AGH 611 Plant Breeding
AGH 612 Quantitative Genetics
AGH 613 Quantitative Methods in Plant Breeding
AGH 614 Plant Breeding for Stress Environments
AGH 615 Plant Cytogenetics
AGH 616 Mutation Breeding
AGH 711 Advanced Plant Breeding